How we feel when we are with other people? If we have no expectations and beliefs about them, our feelings can tell us if they have good intentions towards us or not.
Feelings are part of our life, but we have to be careful, because sometimes we create our feelings, ex. if we are taught that: “A people are bad/good people”. we will create hate and fear/ trust and respect every time we see them, without even thinking if is it true or not! These feelings are created from us.
But when we do not have expectations or beliefs about other people, then our feelings are clear, are created from the reading of the environment and they can show us the quality of the people that we have around us.
When we are with other people, we can ask our self:
- how we feel when we are with them?
- how we feel after they leave?
- are we happy when we are with them?
- are we happy about our self when we are not with them,
- are we some times happy and others not?
- how we feel about the way that they speak or treat other people?
Feelings are important in our life, we should understand them, when we create them and when they are giving us information about the environment that we are in.